Seamless from Basic Panels up to SCADA
WinCC in the TIA Portal is the software for all HMI applica- tions – from simple operation solutions with Basic Panels up to SCADA applications on PC-based multi-user systems.
- Device-independent configuration data can be used on a variety of target systems without the need for conversion.
- Shared project data such as alarm classes, project texts, etc., are managed centrally in the TIA Portal and can be used across all devices.
- Depending on the device, a wizard is available in the HMI configuration for quickly and easily creating the basic structure of the visualization.
Screen editor with comprehensive options for efficient and fast screen configuration
- Generation of interconnected screen objects via Drag & Drop, e.g. tags for the creation of input/output fields with process interfacing
- Definition of screen templates and functions
- Layer technology with up to 32 layers
Object-based data management with user-friendly search and edit options
- Configuration of alarms and logs directly on the HMI tag, no switching between different editors
- Cross-reference list with direct access to all objects, e.g. for editing or selection
Libraries for predefined/user-defined configuration objects
- Storage of all configuration objects in the library, e.g. blocks and even entire screens or tags
- Faceplates can be constructed from simple screen objects on a customer-specific or project-specific basis. Changes to these faceplates can be made centrally (block definition).
- A large number of scalable and dynamic screen objects are included in the scope of delivery
Test and commissioning support
- Simulation of HMI projects on engineering PC
- Jump to error cause based on alarm messages in the compiler
Migration of existing HMI projects
- Complete data transfer in projects from WinCC flexible
One engineering for drives and controllers
With SINAMICS Startdrive, SINAMICS G120 drives seam- lessly integrate into SIMATIC automation solutions and can easily be parameterized, commissioned, and diag- nosed. This saves time, reduces engineering errors and training effort.
Perfect interaction of PLC and drives
- Diagnostic information available in PLC without programming
- Direct connection between application program and drive
Quick familiarization by high degree of usability
- Full usage of TIA Portal features such as Drag and Drop, libraries and graphical network configuration
- Workflow-oriented user guidance
- Set-up wizards and optimized interfaces for experts and beginners
High-efficient engineering by one commissioning tool for drives
- The modular SINAMICS G120 with a power range up to
250 kW for a large range of applications
- The compact drive SINAMICS G120C for standard applications
- The SINAMICS G120D for conveyor applications
- SINAMICS G120P, the specialist for pumps, fans, and compressors